We're hoping you enjoy coming to our productions, but need to let you know about a few things.
Ticket Purchase Conditions
Purchase of the ticket is deemed to be acceptance of the following terms and conditions;
- Tickets are sold online and at the performance by Pantomime Productions.
- The right of admission is subject to building entry conditions and will be enforced by management.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Pantomime Productions will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to breach of these conditions.
- Tickets must be retained and presented for inspection upon entry to the event. If a person is unable to produce a valid ticket to the event, admission may not be permitted.
- Advertised programs may be varied without notice. Pantomime Productions performance schedule may be added to, withdrawn or substituted for performances and the right to vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity is reserved by Pantomime Productions.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, but will be advised via Pantomime Productions social media channels.
- Tickets are subject to no refund or exchange. In some instances such as cancelled events refunds for performance tickets may be payable in accordance with the Live Performance Ticketing Code of Practice. Exchanges of tickets, or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing allocated seating tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. General Admission tickets will not be reissued.
- Pantomime Productions reserves the right to charge transaction fees for bookings in addition to the standard ticket price as well as administration fees for tasks such as ticket exchanges, ticket reissues and other associated administrative tasks.
- Bookings are subject to availability and no guarantee is made that specific seating requests will be available at time of booking.
- Pantomime Productions currently have all tickets at a single price, effectively providing "adults at children's prices". Adult, concession and children's tickets are at the one price. Concession cards as such are not required to be shown.
- Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside Pantomime Productions performances to record performances, unless expressly authorised. Unauthorised use of these devices may result in eviction from the theatre.
- Pantomime Productions reserves the right to photograph, broadcast or telecast any event, and as a ticket purchaser, you understand that you may be photographed or recorded as audience members during a performance. By attending a performance you grant rights for Pantomime Productions to use your image in promotions for future performances and events.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a suitable adult or guardian at all times. Admission will not be permitted to anyone under the age of 16 who is unaccompanied. Children under the age of 16 must be seated with a parent or guardian.
- Children aged 24 months and over require a valid ticket toa performance. Children under the age of 24 months may sit on a parent’s lap free of charge.
- Terms and conditions remain in effect even when the ticket changes hands. The reselling of a ticket or a breach of the terms and conditions, does not nullify the terms and conditions of the original ticket sale. Any subsequent ticket holder is bound by those terms and conditions.
- Ticket may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes unless agreed in writing by Pantomime Productions. If a ticket sold is in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond Pantomime Productions’s control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Pantomime Productions for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performanc.
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST unless otherwise specified
- Latecomers may only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break or at a time as specified by the production company. It's advised to allow time to be seated that ticketholders arrive no later than 15 minutes before the advertised performance start time.
Pantomime Productions respects your privacy. The Privacy Act 1988 authorises the collection of personal information in order to provide you with information you have agreed to receive regarding our events and the conduct of those events. The Privacy Act also limits how Pantomime Productions uses your information and when and to whom it can be released.
This statement applies to the Pantomime Productions website, associated event websites and electronic marketing and news bulletins distributed to the Pantomime Productions database.
We do collect personal information, for example your email address, where you have provided it for information, feedback or ticket purchasing purposes.
We do not share information about you with third parties without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with information or a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
- You may request access to personal information about you that we hold. We encourage you to contact us about your personal information if you find that it is not accurate or complete.
- You may opt out of any further contact from us.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
The Privacy Act provides you with a number of rights, including:
- you must be told why your personal information is being collected and whether it can be given to anyone else
- your personal information can only be collected for a lawful purpose
- you have the right to see what information is held about you and have it corrected if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete (the Freedom of Information Act 1982 also covers this)
- you have the right to have your personal information stored securely and protected from unauthorised access or misuse
- you have the right to know how your personal information will be used
- if you believe your privacy has been infringed please contact us.